It’s a tough job to keep up with compliance requirements all the time, especially for people who have a lot more to handle on their plate.
When it comes to maintaining your customers’ privacy rights, it’s not only about keeping your stellar business reputation; you also want to be sure you’re following the law and prevent costly fines.
All your time can be saved with Seers. Finding GDPR, PECR, CCPA, and ePrivacy compliance solutions have never been easier.
What is Seers?
Seers is a prominent privacy and consent management platform that assists businesses in complying with GDPR and ePrivacy regulations.
It’s a data and analytics platform that makes data available to users and keeps it shareable for everyone. People who access open data and use it to support their efforts can find more social concerns.
The industry’s top privacy experts back Seers’ solutions, and each feature adheres to the Privacy by Design methodology to create trust and a more secure privacy environment for its customers.
How Do You Use Seers?
Using Seers is as essential as any online platform. You have to choose the template you want to work with on the dashboard and fill out the asked information to get results.
For example, if you click on the cookie content template, here is what you have to do.
- Type in your domain name and how many times you want your website visited and the email you wish to be reached on
- Scan your website and start looking for all the relevant information ‘like plugins or anything you need protecting from
- To integrate it into your website, click on the gear icon to see explained reports.
Following are the features:
Consent Management Platform
Create a customer base with 50,000+ organizations. Use Seers CMP to satisfy their GDPR, PECR, CCPA, and LGPD obligations; trust and get compliant with the world’s best Cookie Consent Banner.
Conduct a Data Protection Impact Assessment (DPIA) GDPR Art.35, 36, and 39 to protect your organization and reduce high-risk projects.
Process all of your Data Subject Access Requests quickly and easily. Make sure you’re following the GDPR and CCPA legislation and that you’re meeting your legal duties. With Seers’ simple-to-use interface, you can effectively reply to any Data Subject Access Requests.
Policy Protection Templates
It is challenging to create your own data processing systems. Seers make this easy with its simple privacy templates.
Vendor Risk Management
Risks should be assessed and evaluated to report on critical compliance metrics. Analyze sensitive data from third-party providers to comply with GDPR, CCPA, LGPD, and other privacy laws.
- The front end may use some work, but it does the job.
- Including a feature that suggests data/suitcases that would be useful
- The platform acts as a “one-stop-shop” for most publicly available data sets that we use.
- Data retrieval is simple, and analytical charts/tables are suitable for straight insert into powerpoints, reports, and other documents.
- The Seer Team provides quick responses to questions.
- If assistance is required, it is pretty approachable.
Seers displays three very reasonable packages at a bonus discount.
License Tier 1 – $69
License Tier 2 – $129
License Tier 3 – $279
This is the right time to make data privacy compliance a breeze! Try Seers now to avail the once-in-a-lifetime bonus.